Here at St Olivers CC CLG we take your rights to privacy very seriously and will outline below the ways in which this website uses & collects data.
For room, theatre & facility hire as well as our child protection policies, you will be advised separately on your rights and the individual privacy policies that exist in relation to those departments. The information provided in this site and in other documents on this site refer only to the use of this website.
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
Ticketing Data :
When you purchase tickets & gift vouchers through our online ticketing system, your name, phone number, email and address will be stored by our ticketing partner, ticketsolve.
Your financial card details will be processed through Realex secure payment gateway on the Ticketsolve, ticketing system.
When you are registering online to purchase your tickets you will also be given the choice to sign up to our mailing list where we will inform you of upcoming events. We do not share our data with third parties and you may unsubscribe at any point you wish to.
St Oliver's Community Centre is guided by and aligned with the Arts
Council policy on the fair and equitable remuneration and contracting of
Environmental Policy St. Oliver’s Community Centre
Our policy is to reduce the impact of the organisation’s operations on the environment. The goal is to promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of the Ratoath Community Centre, The Venue Theatre & Jamestown Sports Campus.
This we do by ensuring where feasible we:
· Comply with applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
· Seek to measure the carbon footprint of our business activities
· Prevent pollution and reduce consumption of resources through waste management strategies that promote waste minimisation re-use, recovery and recycling, as appropriate
· Incorporate energy efficiency measures into the organisation’s facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activity
· Promote and encourage alternatives to travel
· Adopt a procurement viewpoint which takes into account the environmental impact of products and services and supports the purchase of sustainable products
· Ensure staff are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them through regular awareness to minimise those impacts.
· Promote the protection and enhancement of reuse & sustainability through employee awareness programs and stakeholder engagement
· Pursue continuous improvement by reviewing our objectives, policies and practices.
Chief Executive Officer
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance and to monitor compliance.